Optimized glute training templates
- Confused about which exercises you should do for maximum glute activation?
- Confused about which amount of training volume is optimal for your circumstances?
- Looking for a program that integrates all other muscle groups into a mainly glute-based design?
What this is not:
This is not a coaching service where I’ll be able to assist and monitor your progress with any of my programs.
This is not your typical program with 5 different glute exercises per day. That would overburden your recovery capacity and actually hamper your progress.
The most common mistake I see in glute training is excessiveness.It’s just one muscle with a limited capacity to recover and grow. Doing too much can actually make them shrink.Do you also train your quads or abs with 6 different exercises per workout?Stimulate. Don’t annihilate.
What this is:
These are training templates I designed for serious female trainees. They are based on the optimal weekly glute training frequency and volume.
For every training template there’s a 4-, 5-, or 6-day training per week option. By default, they also include upper body exercises, because most women want to develop their entire bodies. However, if you specifically want to focus on the glutes, you can choose not to do these exercises.
What you will get:
- Training program (printable and excel) for 4/5/6x per week. Optimal for your glute advancedness and stress/sleep levels.
- Detailed instructions and videos on how to perform the exercises.
- A guide that teaches you how to make optimal progress.
- A guide that teaches you how to autoregulate your progressive overload for maximal gains.
All this for a single payment of 39,- USD. Truly an investment in your physique, mindset and training knowledge.
Shut up. How can I get mine?
Just fill out the following form to determine your glutes’ training status. Then enter your general stress and sleep levels (important to recovery capacity).
A button will appear that links you to a custom-made training template that’s optimized to your level of advancedness and life circumstances.